1. You must be in good health. You are required to advise Chris Birkbeck Rallyschool (CBR) of any medical condition or disability which may affect or be affected by your participation. E.g. Bad back or heart condition. Those with a medical condition should consult their doctor before participation.
2. A waiver is signed on arrival by both participating drivers and non-participating guests stating that they intend to participate or spectate entirely at their own risk and will not hold the school or individuals responsible in the event of an accident.
1. Gift vouchers issued are valid for 6 months from date of issue. The expiry date can be extended for a small fee for a period of 3 months. Any price increase since original purchase will be charged.
2. Gift vouchers cannot be refunded, but they can be transferred to another named driver.
3. CBR will not accept responsibility for vouchers lost or damaged in the post.
4. The duration of any course may vary according to numbers attending or unforeseen circumstances e.g. Mechanical breakdown or extreme weather conditions.
5. To avoid disappointment, upgrades should be arranged prior to your visit.
6. Refunds of booking fees will not be given where alternatives offered are not taken up by the drivers.
7. Where drivers cancel their course for any reason, refunds will not be given as day costs will still have to be incurred.
8. If drivers fail to arrive on their course day, refunds will not be given.
9. Drivers must give at least 14 days notice prior to the event for any change of date, driver or cancellation.
1. In the event of mechanical breakdowns, substitute vehicles may be drafted in.
2. On the Day, If you have a problem or complaint on the day, please bring it to the attention of the course manager so that he/she has the opportunity to put matters right. It is generally considered unreasonable to take no action during an event, but then to write a letter of complaint at a later date.
3. Chris Birkbeck Rallyschool has no responsibility for any property or personal effects left at the event.